Fine Arts Hobby Classes
We provide training in various fine arts activities for different age groups to develop their creative techniques and aesthetic abilities, as well providing rejuvenation and recreational benefits to the candidate. Some activities covered are
- Drawing and Sketching.
- Painting (Oil, Water & Acrylics).
- Pot, Glass & Fabric Painting.
- Crafting Activities.
Entrance Examination Preparation
We train candidates in aesthetic abilities, designing and aptitude for better performance in various entrance examinations of Fine Arts, Designing, Architecture and Fashion institutes like
- Fashion Technology – NIFT, NID, Pearl Academy, PU, Vogue Institute etc.
- Bachelors in Architecture – AIEEE & NATA.
- Bachelors in Fine Arts – New Delhi, Chandigarh, Kurukshetra, Mumbai etc.
- Designing – NID Ahmedabad, CEED (IIT Mumbai).
GENERAL CATEGORIES FOR HOBBY CLASSES
Seniors (above 15yrs of age) – 2hrs session daily from Monday to Friday (Saturday & Sunday off).
Juniors (below 15yrs of age) – 2hrs or 1hr session daily from Monday to Friday (Saturday & Sunday off).
Class timings: –
Morning session – 10am to 12pm
Evening session – 4pm to 6pm
Weekend Classes: – Weekend classes have been introduced for those who prefer not to attend daily sessions. Timings remain the same with a benefit of switching morning and evening batches as per your convenient schedule on Saturday and Sunday.